Tuesday 19 July 2011

FIrst part -- E-wallpaper of MMU FOM Open Day


Hi everyone !
Glad to say that you are in my world right now ^^
Now I'm going to show how i create MMU FOM Open Day E-wallpaper by using Adobe Photoshop CS4.
=)

After opened CS4, i click File > New
Preset : International Paper
Size : A4

then, I used Rectangular Marquee Tool to select the background, copy and paste onto the A4 size International Paper.




First of all, I decided to choose Multimedia University's logo to put in my wallpaper.



I zoom the logo until 700%, then I select MMU logo by using Magic Wand Tool.



the picture below is during i used Magic Wand Tool to select the logo.

 


after select it, I copy and paste to the background that i have choosen.



then, i used the Move Tool to move the logo to the top.
right after this, I enlarge the logo by clicked
Edit > Transform > Scale



I added MMU words in front of the background and change the colour as well.



Besides that, I changed the Wrap Text also.
Style : ARC
Bend : +28%
Horizontal Distortion : 0%
Vertical Distortion : -8%



Next, I double clicks the MMU Layers on the right side, the Layer Style will pop up.
i selected Drop Shadow to the words.
Blend Mode : Luminosity
Distance : 17px
Spread : 65%
Size : 18px



Next, at the same Layer Style, I also selected Outer Glow to the words.
Blend Mode : Screen
*change the Spread and Size that you prefer*



Again, I double click the MMU Logo Layers on the right side, the Layer Style will pop up.
I selected the Outer Glow to the logo.
Blend Mode : Screen
 *change the Spread and Size that you prefer*



Finally, MMU with the Logo is done!


=)

Regards,
KahYee

No comments:

Post a Comment